Mailroom Automation Challenge
Back-office processes are not as digitized as the front-office is.
Previous mailroom solutions are being replaced by smarter solutions. Technology today is capable of providing true automation where other solutions fell short.
It’s now possible to choose for self-learning, out-of-the-box solutions that are set up in a matter of weeks.
Techniques such as machine learning, NLP and others allow us to automate certain business processes such as email indexation or invoice processing for accounting without using any fixed templates or rule-sets.
The benefits of Intelligent Automation for indexing communications
- Classify all incoming communications (emails, scanned docs, attachments, etc)
- Route the docs into the correct workflow/business process
- Automate more business processes such as claims and underwriting processes
Cut costs fast
Contract.fit’s pre-trained models can guarantee fast set-up of your automation project. Save time and money in development by going for a solution that is running at some of the largest insurers.
Increased efficiency when processing large volumes
Increase efficiency and deliver customer centric, real-time digital experiences. Our stable, scalable & secure servers from MS Azure process all your incoming communications 24/7, even on weekends.
Easy set-up and integration
Easy integration into your digital eco-system thanks to our REST-API.
Contract.fit is running in large corporations across different departments:
Onboarding of new customers
We offer financial services and insurance companies all over Europe the building blocks to read and interpret documents and emails.
Gain a lot in terms of costs and efficiency in your back-offices.
Improves over time
Our AI/ML models are built-in Contract.fit with a combined approach:
1. Pre-trained models used for classification and extraction of standard docs (invoices, ID cards, payslips,…)
2. Client-specific. Models used to apply business logic, unique for every customer. These models are not shared across customers but are still self-learning
Automate your processes
Contract.fit’s Intelligent Automation solution
Want to know more about Contract.fit?
Let us show you around